Manhattan Associates Labor Management Software
Your employees are your company's greatest resource—they are also its most expensive. For most distribution centers, labor represents 65% of costs, so leveraging your workforce will maximize productivity and your bottom line. But with so many variables to consider—shifts in demand, types of equipment, location of products, tasks performed—accurately assessing and maximizing workforce performance can be complicated.
Manhattan Associates' Labor Management solution offers an advanced approach to resource allocation to help you realize the full potential of your workforce. This comprehensive and flexible solution can be configured to track all warehouse activities, providing objective performance monitoring, as well as analysis and reporting of labor activity. With accurate data, you can better allocate resources to increase productivity—not headcount—and reduce labor costs.
- Monitor performance levels in real time
- Establish fair performance targets
- View workload across functional areas and zones
- Measure productivity against baseline standards and engineered labor standards (ELS)
- Deploy your resources for maximum productivity