Here's how the suite of M2M CRM tools can deliver strong value to your manufacturing business:
* Analyze your customer and prospect lists to find the best targets for your efforts.
* Measure return on investment to easily gauge the success of various campaigns.
* Free up time for your sales force to focus on closing deals.
* Review complete account histories on each customer.
FORECASTING AND ANALYZING THE PIPELINE
* Manage more complex, lower volume sales cycles.
* Evaluate opportunities at different points in the sales cycle, determine prospects' time frame for purchase and identify budgets in place for acquiring your product.
CONFIGURING PRODUCTS WITHIN A QUOTE OR SALES
* Manage numerous product features and options based on your customers' preferences.
* Simplify the process of building complex products or part structures with your customers and jumpstart order fulfillment in your ERP back-office system.
SUPPORTING YOUR CUSTOMERS AFTER THE SALE
* Reduce support costs by providing customers with access to an online knowledgebase within your enterprise portal.
* Create support tickets, assign case management, document actions and reference service histories.
SERVICING PRODUCTS IN THE FIELD
* Surpass the expectations of your customers for delivering off-site installation, repair and service for products covered by service contracts or warranties.
* Maintain a full service history of your product's configuration as maintained or configured over the years.